Favorite Home Friday {Neighborhood Home via Listingbook}

June 27, 2014

Happy Friday friends!!
 
One week of summer down! Time flies when the weather is perfect and
 
your spending your afternoon outside till sunset!!
 
Today I am sharing one of my favorite houses here in Fairfield.
 
I pass by it almost daily and for the longest time it has been for rent.
 
Well now it's finally for sale and I found it on Listingbook.
 
 Listingbook is a great tool for Realtors and home owners
 
 that allows you to search just like an agent and provides you access to
 
  Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data, public records, recent and past sales,
 
  community and school information, taxes, loan calculator, shopping and
 
recreation, and much more!!
 
 I just had my local Realtor who happens to be my uncle set me up, but you
 
 can create your own account online!! It really is so
 
much fun getting to view houses and what they look like on the inside!!
 
So here is today's Favorite Home via Listingbook
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to walk up to the front door
 
 and ask to see the inside!! OMG, is that creepy or what??!!
 
I realize the pictures aren't that clear but you get the idea!
 
I just find this home to have so much character!
 
I've always said I prefer an older home with character rather than a newer
 
home that looks like all the others on the block!!
 
Do you have a favorite home in your neighborhood?
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!