Favorite Home Friday {Little Farmstead}

May 9, 2014

Hi friends!!
 
Happy Friday!! Hope you all had an amazing week!
 
I'm going to make today's post short and sweet....
 
I am literally in the middle of making 100 sugar cookies for a communion
 
tomorrow!! I'm telling you the days just aren't long enough!
 
Today I'm sharing the most adorable farmhouse!
 
If you know anything about me it's that I'm a sucker for a cute little
 
farmhouse!  Here's a sneak peak at this farmhouse I'm crushing on!!
 
 

 
To see the entire farmhouse and a really cute blog go here.
 
And to see a really amazing kitchen makeover go here!!
 
And to all those mommy's out there....
 
Happy Mother's Day!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty - I love the kitchen! Off to check it out - I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable right??!! Thank you so much!! Hope you Mother's Day was lovely too!!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!