Favorite Home Friday {HGTV's New Show Fixer Upper}

April 25, 2014

Hi friends!
 
Better late than never!! I didn't forget about you....
 
Today my family and I laid to rest my 91 year old "Poppi".
 
As I sat in the funeral parlor I kept telling my family that this was a
 
time to celebrate a life well lived and well deserved....
 
He lives a new life with our lord and those that have gone before us....
 
Now.... on to my favorite home today.
 
 
 
All the details and more photos of this home can be found here.
 
It is from my new favorite show Fixer Upper on HGTV.
 
If you missed my feature about the hosts of this show you can find
 
it here along with a tour of their farmhouse.
 
My apologies for the short post, but it's been a very long few days and
 
I need to catch up with my babies...
 
Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week....
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa I am so sorry to hear about your Poppi. How blessed to have him in your life and for your kids to have known him too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your too sweet Lisa.... Thank you so much for your kind words! He lived a great life and I can only pray my life be just as wonderful!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!