Gracie's Room Update {New for Spring}

January 25, 2014

Ok, so I'm still freezing my bones off here and for sure have a bit of
 
spring fever!! Being cooped up in the house all day has me going stir
 
crazy!! I really need to get out! I have re-painted my hallway (again) and
 
I'm already starting on my spring projects! Something has got to get me out
 
of this freezing funk!!
 
Many of my home projects involve a ton of painting so I thought I would
 
work on giving our daughters room a little spring update with new bedding,
 
 and wall décor and it is time to deal with her small awkward closet!
 
 
My inspiration came from this stunning little girls room by Kristin over at
 
The Hunted Interior. You must check out how she converted her dining
 
room (yes I said dining room!!) into the most whimsy and adorable little
 
girls room!!
 
I will post sources and pictures once I get going on making updates!!
 
Happy Weekend all!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!