Holiday Style {what i'm wearing this christmas}

December 17, 2013

Hi Friends!!
 
Not sure about you but I am pretty much all set for Christmas.... Just need to pick up some last minute gifts and bake a few dozen cookies and I'm ready to go!!
 
Since today was a snowy day for us I wasn't able to make it out to the mall to find an outfit for Christmas. So I did the next best thing and shopped online. I found a great deal at Ann Taylor!! Everything in the store was 50% off!! I mean you can beat that!! Most of the other stuff I had which worked out perfectly because I really wasn't about to spend a fortune....
 
Not sure about your holiday style but in our family we like to do things a little more on the casual side especially if we have a long day ahead of us and of course having to chase after two kids! So I decided to put together something simple but classy with a "pop" of color. And what would a holiday celebration be without some "bling"??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow bangle ~ similar
 
6. Red pump ~ find similar on Zappos 
 
7. 7 For All Mankind  Jeans find similar on Zappos
 
8. Kate Spade wristlet find similar here
 
Super cute and casual!!
What's your holiday style?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!