Two Weeks Down..... 6 to Go!!!

August 13, 2012

It's been two weeks since I started my new "eating regimen". NO CARBS for eight weeks, step one of the Metabolism Miracle diet I am following. It's been going great. I feel lighter and I really do have more energy and the icing on the cake (no pun intended) I lost 5 pounds!! Now I just need to jump start my workouts and I will be at my "pre-babies" weight in no time.....  In the mean time I am trying to figure out the perfect gray colors for my dining and living rooms....... Here are a few inspirations I found






 These are all found here. My favorite catalog EVER Ballard Designs
Now all I need to do is pick up the samples and get going!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!