Hello White {Living Room Update}

May 2, 2015

Hi friends!!
I can't even believe it's May already!! Where in the world did April go?
If you follow me on Instagram, you know I have been hard at work picking a "white" paint color for our living room.... The actually painting was the easy, picking the color....not so much.
Here is what the living room walls looked like before.
 
 
And here is what they look like all freshly painted.
 

 
In case your wondering, I hated this color at first....
I originally had five "white" paint colors I had planned on using.
They were all by Benjamin Moore.... Linen White, Decorators White, Horizon, Gray Owl (at half tint) and White Whisp. Then I went to Home Depot and began looking at Glidden paint samples and I fell in love with Dove White. So I purchased a sample and put it on the wall and thought "Perfect!!".... Then as I began painting it looked really blue to me.... Wasn't loving it at first and I was going to repaint it, but its growing on me... If the walls weren't so high I most likely would have followed through on repainting, but it is growing on me and I love that it's so clean, crisp and bright in here.... I have a few more décor items to purchase for the walls and I then I will post some more photos....
What do you think? To blue?? Be honest!!


4 comments:

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!