Wednesday Wish List & Favorite Home Friday {Two for One!!}

August 6, 2014

Hi friends!! Are you all in for a treat today!! My family and I will be heading to Lake George in a few days and I decided to combine two of my weekly features, my Wednesday Wish List and my Favorite Home Friday into one post!! Today I am sharing another gorgeous Connecticut home that is for sale. This home is for sure on my dream home "wish list"!!
 This particular home is a Landmark Revolutionary War Colonial, The Daniel Godfrey House, located in the heart of Weston, Connecticut. A 1760's period style home with all the modern amenities. This home is very similar to the home I shared with you last week that I also found on Zillow. My absolute favorite feature of this home is that almost every room has a huge fire place!! It is truly an amazing home and I am so excited to share it with you!!
 



















 
So much to love about this home!!
What is your favorite feature??
I would love to hear from you??
 
Well I am off to get ready for a fun filled long weekend in Lake George!
I will be back next week with a sneak peak of all the home projects I have going on!! Enjoy your weekend!!
 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!