Favorite Home Friday {HGTV'S Fixer Upper ~ Favorite Spaces}

July 18, 2014

Happy Friday friends!!
Hope you all had a fantastic week!!
 
I've been so busy with work and summer activities that I haven't had a chance to see the last few episodes of my new favorite show, HGTV's Fixer Upper.... but I finally got caught up last night and I'm here today to share my favorite spaces from this show.
I was going to pick one favorite home from the series, but that was just way to difficult because there is something I love about each of them!! So I decided to pick my favorite space from each episode!
So here it goes
 
Gorman 5
Episode One
 
IMG_6962x
Episode Two
 

IMG_7445x
Episode Three
 
 
IMG_8041x
Episode Four
 
IMG_8430x
Episode Five
 
photo 2
Episode Six
 
IMG_7929x
Episode Seven
 
living-room-2
Episode Eight
 
erwin-6
Episode Nine
 
IMG_2465x
Episode Ten
 
after
Episode Eleven
Fixer_Upper_05-(ZF-7880-13495-1-003)
Episode Twelve
 
Honestly, it was really hard picking just one room from each home and I really tried to figure out which episode was my favorite, but I truly love them all!! Joanna & Chip are the cutest couple on HGTV and I really love their style. If you haven't caught the first season of Fixer Upper you can catch up on all episodes here. For a Q&A of Season 1 of Fixer Upper go here!! And if you've followed this show from day one and love it as much as I do I would love to know which episode is your favorite!!
 
Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a pic of the french country home under "episode 4" and I've been TRYING to find the names of the exterior paint colors. I think they are SW, but still I can't hone in on what they are. Do you know?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!