Wednesday Wish List {Ballard Designs Love}

June 18, 2014

Hi Friends!! So sorry this post is so late today, but it was just to gorgeous out not soak up some sun!!
Not sure about you, but for me getting a new Ballard Designs catalog in the mail is like Christmas morning!! I get all giddy, get my sharpie out and start marking all the things on my "wish list"!! Little fun fact about me when it comes to catalogs and magazines..... I always start from the back of the catalog first. Not sure why, it's just a habit or ritual if you will that has always stuck with me... Please tell me I'm not the only weirdo that does this??!! There is nothing like going through a brand new catalog and checking out all the news items, not to mention how much I adore how all the rooms in the Ballard Designs catalog are styled!! I guess I could very easily just go online and check out the website, but there is just something about flipping through a catalog that I just can't get when I browse online.
So right now I have a few specific items from Ballards that have been on my wish list for some time now. I'm always afraid that these items are going to be discontinued or out of stock when I'm finally ready to purchase them!!
Let's hope these items hang around for a while!
 
I love these Linen Sheer Tie Top Panel. They will look perfect in my dining room.
Loving the Sonoma Bookcase. I will need two of these for my
dining room. Placing one of these on either side of the dining
room window will create the perfect symmetry for the space.
 
I plan on purchasing two of these Carriage House Chandeliers for our living room.
I have been crushing on these for almost three years now!! I think it's time to snag
these up!!

I have loved Ballard Designs ever since I was a little girl....
I used to fetch the mail daily to ensure I got a hold of the latest catalog before my
mom. Back in those days before Pinterest was even a thought, I would make little scrap
books of all the home ideas and inspirations I loved. I think I may have some of those
very clippings to this very day!!
Do you have a favorite catalog that you crush on?
If so I'd love to hear about it!!

I will be busy the next few days preparing for our big
Minion 2nd Birthday Party for our JJ!!
Have a great rest of the week!!

 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!