What I Made {The Ultimate Easter Sugar Cookie}

April 20, 2014

Happy Easter friends!!
 
Just stopping in to wish you all a blessed Easter Sunday and share my recipe
 
for a super quick and easy Easter sugar cookie. I call it the ultimate Easter
 
sugar cookie because it has three of my favorite Easter candy...
 
Cadbury Mini Eggs, Rolo's & Nestle Crunch Eggs!!
 
You can use any Easter candy you have left over and whip these up
 
in less than ten minutes!!
 
 
 
The Ultimate Easter Sugar Cookie
 
 Ingredients:
 
1 (15oz) package Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
 
1 Egg
 
1 Stick (1/2 cup) butter softened (not melted)
 
Assorted Easter Candy (shelled candy works best)
 
1 tsp vanilla extract
 
Directions:
 
Heat oven to 350 degrees
 
Prepare your candy. You will need at least a cup of candy chopped. If you are using shelled candy or large pieces of candy be sure to chop them up well using a knife or I used my mini Cuisinart food processor.
 
Stir cookie mix, softened butter, egg and vanilla in a large bowl.
Once mixed well fold in your candy mixture.
 
Scoop cookie & candy dough mixture and place on a ungreased cookie sheet. I used a small ice cream scoop.
 
Bake for 5-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Be sure not to over cook!
 
Cool 1 min before removing from cookie sheet.
 
There are great a little on the warm side!!
 
This is the prefect recipe for the kids to help make & enjoy!! 
 
Enjoy and have a wonderful Easter!! 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!