Nobody Put's Baby in the Corner!! {unless it's a corner cabinet!}

March 3, 2014

Happy Monday friends!!
 
And what a fantastic Monday it is!!
 
I am so excited to share this post with you today.
 
 The other day I talked about finding the perfect corner cabinet for our
 
dining room. If you missed it you can read about it here....
 
Once again I religiously searched on Craig's List for the perfect piece and
 
boy did I score big time!! I found the perfect corner cabinet and it didn't
 
break the bank!! I sold our pie safe a few weeks ago and was able to
 
purchase this piece and still have money left over!! I am so happy I can
 
hardly contain myself! Here she is......
 
 


 
I almost fell of my chair when I found her!!
 
I haven't decided if I will paint her with chalk paint or sand her down to
 
her natural wood.... I'm in no rush to figure it out, just so pleased to have
 
more storage space in this corner of our home!!!
 
Have a great week and I'll be back on Wednesday with another wish list!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!