The Mom Cave {sneak peak}

March 17, 2013

Finally!!! Things are taking shape in the mom cave.... After weeks of waiting for the desk to arrive, getting shelves up and computer moved things have really fallen (literally) together and I'm so excited that I had to write a post and share pictures even though there are a few more items that  need attention. First and foremost, a great cozy chair and some cute window treatments. I've been to Home Goods and back, Pier 1 and online numerous times and I just can not commit to a chair, window treatments or a rug!
I really would like all three to coordinate, but I just can't make up my mind (shocker!!).
So here it is... 
The Mom Cave in the making!




Just a sneak peak....more to come soon!
In the mean time a little source list:
The pillow is from My Sweet Savannah's Melanie and you can find her Etsy shop here and her blog here.
The chair is from Ikea, the "mail" bin is from Joss & Main.
The desk and large bulletin board is from Ballard Design.
The wall shelves are from Ikea...
That's your sneak peak! Hope you like it!
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!