Cute Calendar Onzie Tutorial

July 24, 2012






I wanted a really cute announcement for our new baby boy. I wanted something different that wasn't your standard, cookie cutter "infant photo shoot" announcement picture. So I went to trusty Pintrest for some inspiration and I found this. The only problem was the picture was uploaded by user onto Pintrest which meant that I couldn't find out where or how the onzie was made. So I adored this idea so much that I decided to DIM and this is how I did it.


I purchased plain white onzies from Carters (you can also get cheaper ones at Micheal's or Babies R Us)  I was in a bit of a hurry and I can walk to Carters from my house and I had a coupon so Carters it was! I also stopped at Staples and purchased Avery 3271 Light Fabric Transfers iron-on transfer paper for ink jet printers. Then I created a calendar on Word. Now here's the tricky part. In order for you to print the calendar the correct way onto the iron on paper you have to adjust you printer so it will print the calendar in reverse. Simply go to your printer options in your print preview and there will be an option to reverse (or flip) the print. Then you simply use a warm iron with no steam, iron on and your done!! You can do this on T-shirts for gifts or birthday parties!! Not too shabby!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!